- 6,000+ hospitality professionals are expected to attend from over 60 countries.
- 320+ exhibitors featuring the industry’s latest tech innovations in over 80,000 square feet of exhibit space.
- Over 50 education sessions covering the latest ideas, trends and best practices in hospitality.
- Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP®), established in 1952, is a hospitality nonprofit association headquartered in Austin, Texas USA with offices in the EU and Middle East.
- HFTP is recognized as the spokes group for the finance and technology segments of the hospitality industry with an international network of members and stakeholders.
- HFTP uniquely understands the industry's pressing issues, and assists its stakeholders in finding solutions to their challenges more efficiently than any organization.
- HFTP offers expert networks, educational resources, career development programs, research, leadership opportunities and conferences and events.
- HFTP oversees the hospitality-specific Pineapplesearch.com® and the Uniform System of Accounts for the Lodging Industry (USALI).